Seattle is one of my favorite cities I have visited. It's the origin city of Starbucks. It's home of the Space Needle, the infamous Pike Place Market, and the Waterfront Park.
This city is full of things to do and see. Here is my recommended list.
- The Original Starbucks
- The Pink Door
- Pike Place Chowder (Perfect on a rainy day!)
- Pike Place Market
- Capitol Hill Neighborhood
The city of love and light. I just recently visited Paris for the first time and I fell in love with the city. There's so much to do and so much to eat. Of course if you plan to visit this city, you should always see the Eiffel tower both day and night and shop at Champs-Elysèes!
- Café Richelieu-Angelina (located inside the Louvre Museum)
- Les Crepes de Louis-Marie
- Chez Aline
- Louvre and Tuileries District
- Le Marais